Child Centered Approach
• Our students are our primary focus, we structure learning to meet their individual needs.
• Our programs and practices are designed to develop the potential of each student through their intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development.
• At each level, from Pre Nursery to grade 9 our teaching practices adapt to the way children develop and learn.
• We provide multiple ways for students to demonstrate their learning.
• We challenge our students to move to the next step without giving up.
Social Emotional Development
Conscious Discipline is a comprehensive, self-regulation program that integrates social-emotional learning,
school culture and discipline. This program empowers students, teachers and parents to respond consciously
to life´s daily challenges.
Our Values Program is based on eight universal values: